Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Preschool: O is for Octopus

Hailey is back to Audrey's house for preschool. For the letter "O" they made an octopus and painted an ocean scene. They also went fishing and put their fishes on the ocean.

Hailey was very excited about the fishes because that's the first thing she mentions when I asked her about preschool. When I ask her what letter they worked on she answers correctly. When I ask her what starts with an O, she answers octopus. She is definitely learning and loves to learn.

Later that day we were talking about shapes, which she knows them very well. However, when it came to the oval (it was supposed to be a circle but I can't draw a circle well) she kept calling it an "O". I guess if she makes that connection it will be easier for her to write her letters.

No comments: