First, Hailey helped me make cupcakes since I needed to bring a dozen to the ward trunk-or-treat party tonight.
*Side note: Once again I'm using the Styrofoam egg carton to hold the paint. However, only four of the twelve sections are without holes.
Then we tried to make the witch craft that Joy School provided but it wasn't easy to work with. I ended up doing all the gluing. There's supposed to be shoulders and she's supposed to be able to stand up on her own but the instructions didn't make sense to me.
Then we tried to make the witch craft that Joy School provided but it wasn't easy to work with. I ended up doing all the gluing. There's supposed to be shoulders and she's supposed to be able to stand up on her own but the instructions didn't make sense to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment