This is a video that Nathan took of Hailey making her big girl bed.
So during the lesson, we ran upstairs, made my bed, and filled the last bar on her goal chart.
Then I decided that we should make another goal for her since she likes doing goals so much. I made a sticker chart to record her potty experience. Her goal (which she agreed to) was to keep her panties dry all day. She was very excited about this and whether it is a coincidence or not, Hailey has done much better and has pooped in the potty for a week straight. More about her progress is on our family blog since it doesn't deal much with Joy School.
Then we had a discussion about order again and sang our order song. We talked about how rainbows are pretty because they are always in the same order. Mickey Mouse had an episode about rainbows and taught a song that Hailey has remembered and sings all the time. The words are "Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue! Don't forget there is purple too. Rainbow colors for me and you." When I saw this Minnie's Rainbow book at Kmart for $4 I had to get it.
For the art activity, Hailey was supposed to put the colored circles in the correct order of a rainbow. She did very well and only miss placed the blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment