This lesson was also short and fun. We started with a different flannel board story about a boy's goal to be on the high school baseball time which took 10 years to fulfill.
Then we set a goal together to build a tower 3 feet high.

Sorry about the no pants pictures again, we are still potty training and no pants needs less laundry.

Hailey is practically 3 feet and was very happy when we meet our goal together.
Then I did a puppet show about kids working and meeting their goals.
After that, we worked on our goals. I helped Hailey make my bed since Robert was still napping. She was very excited to do this. Sadly, I know their will come a day where she won't want make her bed or clean her room so I'm just enjoying this helpful stage.

Next we read "The Little Engine that Could" (I found it at DI for $0.25) and filled in our goal chart.

Now I am finally all caught up on blogging about Joy School!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment