They also painted the ladybugs and put the dots and the face on. Josie comes up with the cutest ideas.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Preschool: L for Lacing
This was also done at Audrey's house but I was very impressed with how well Hailey did. Josie told me that she just put the L shaped card with the holes punched and the ribbon with tape on the ends and just had them go without showing them first. I have done a lot of sewing by hand recently and Hailey has sat by me to watch but I'm still surprised by what she did herself.
They also painted the ladybugs and put the dots and the face on. Josie comes up with the cutest ideas.
They also painted the ladybugs and put the dots and the face on. Josie comes up with the cutest ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment