So, we started with how dogs communicate and compare it to how we communicate. Then we learned a song "Talk, Talk, Talk" which is about how we don't have to fight because we can talk instead.
Then we had a flannel board story about a boy who couldn't talk and we discussed how we would feel if we couldn't talk.
After that, we moved to the relationship portion of the lesson. I did a flannel board story about how boring Joy School would be with only the teacher and one kid and that we are so thankful for friends at Joy School. This was kind of interesting to do because there is only two kids anyhow. Then I learned that Luc is switching to an all day kindergarten, so I only babysit him on Thursdays after 3. Now it will be just Hailey and I for Joy School. I'm still excited about it. Hailey talks more when it's just the two of us.
We finished the lesson by having them color two paper dolls to represents friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment