Tuesday was the second part of the senses discussion. I had flannel board cut outs of the senses and we played a game to guess what the missing sense was. Generally, Luc is more outspoken and quicker so Hailey surprised me a couple of times when she answered correctly before Luc.
We focused on our sense of touch. I had ice cold water in one cup, hot water in another, a piece of sandpaper, the prickly weed from outside, flannel, a rock, and glue that we supposed to be sticky.
Finally, to end the day, they got to cut out shapes in the jello and eat it with their hands while I read a book. Hailey wanted snowmen and Luc wanted stars.

It was a fun lesson and I had almost everything already expect for the second box of Jello of a single flavor.
1 comment:
Were did you get your stuff for Joy school?
Post a Comment