First of all, I want to apologize for the pictures. My camera had something on the
lens. I tried to clean it but it didn't work so I thought it might be
scratched. After I picked out the new camera I wanted, Nathan tried cleaning it and it worked. So the pictures on the next couple of posts will be fuzzy but it's fixed now for future use.
Audrey had preschool with Audrey. They talked about the letter D and went on a treasure hunt. Hailey enjoyed this activity and talked about finding the items. They also made a cute duck out of the letter D.

For Joy School, we talked about how we can take care of our bodies. We used a lot of felt pictures. I had pictures of foods that Hailey and
Luc could categorize into what are healthy foods and what are sometimes foods.
I also had them follow me around and do some
exercising. So now whenever Hailey sees someone running outside we talk about how they are
exercising and how it's good for their bodies.

At the end, I did a puppet show where the boy made unhealthy choices and the girl made healthy choices. I still feel very silly doing puppet shows but the kids enjoyed it.
Luc went around later with the girl puppet saying something about how she takes good care of her body.
No comments:
Post a Comment