For Joy School we started a new Joy today: The Joy of the Earth. So, today is just an introduction to the concept of nature. Also, they are having us tie in the five senses from the last unit since that's what we use to experience nature.
I read a story and a poem about the color brown. Then I had flannel pictures of things in nature and a riddle for
Luc and Hailey to guess what the picture is.
Finally, we made our nature viewers out of empty paper towel rolls.

The drew picture of nature (Hailey drew a sun and
Luc drew a tree) and we wrapped the paper towel with it.

On Friday, we are going to have a nature walk with our nature viewers for Joy School.
Side Note: It's been a crazy week with potty training Hailey and I'm watching two more kids in the morning so we are only doing Joy School twice this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment