It's been a very long time since I blogged about our school/craft activities. Though it's tempting to try to go back and play catch up, I don't think I could really accomplish that and decided it was better to start fresh.
The other day, I was looking up Dr. Seuss activities and found this Goldfish Graph that they used with One Fish Two Fish. I happened to buy colored goldfish, so while the kids were having snacks, we also worked on graphing.
Here's my graph. Robert really love sorting colors, so this was the perfect activity for him.
I colored the color words at the bottom since he couldn't read them but he did a wonderful job graphing.
Hailey is starting to be able to recognize her color words.
After we put the fishies on the graph, we marked it and colored the graph. Here's Hailey's graph. The orange and yellow columns are supposed to be colored to the top but she was "too tired".
There were no purple fishies in our bag at all.
We worked on comparison words like most and least. I think that kids enjoyed this activity and it took very little preparation to put together.
1 comment:
What a fun activity! Now I'm tempted to buy some goldfish. My kids would love this!
Post a Comment