Hailey has gone to Kindergarten for five days now and she loves it. The kids and I enjoy walking her to school and picking her up.
Hailey still doesn't tell us much about school. On Thursday, there was a fire drill and she got pushed to the back of the line. She was very sad about this.
On Friday, they had music time and sang hello in spanish. Also on Friday, Hailey brought home a lot of papers.
This paper is an assessment on writing your name (her A and Y are uppercase), write 0-10 (Hailey's 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 are backwards but I've very impressed that she wrote all the numbers), and write the alphabet upper and lower case (Hailey only did A-G uppercase but it looks like she has worked very hard). It's nice to now where she's at and I'm excited to see how she will progress throughout the year.
Here's just a random picture she drew. She didn't tell me anything about it.
Then Hailey traced the color words with the correct color.
I'm not sure what she's graphing but using an example Hailey only wrote 4 backwards.
Darlene told me that they were doing rainbow tracing. Kids like to trace with different colors so that's what the activity was.





No comments:
Post a Comment