I'm not too sure about the "success" of our devotionals. It seemed like when I started this with Hailey and Robert (who were roughly the same age as Robert and Hannah is now), there was some kind of connection and Hailey would answer the questions with me.
Robert and Hannah colored their ears the whole time I tried to discuss how important our ears are. (If I didn't give them the sheets, they would have not stayed at the table at all). We talked about people who are hearing impaired, and sign language, and the story of Jesus healing the deaf man and how happy he was to hear again. Robert did answer a little about what sounds he could hear and when I asked who made our ears, he said Jesus and Heavenly Father.
Hopefully, I can be consistent enough for these mini lessons to work out. I know they are learning even if they don't act like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment