Then I found a picture of Little Critter and rain clothes we could dress him up in. (I forgot the link).
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
U is for Umbrella
It was a bit ironic that when we did U for Umbrella is was raining. However, since I didn't have an umbrella for Hailey to play with (she could hurt it or herself easily with a big umbrella) we stayed with paper ones.
First we color the U with crayons. On this U (that we got from www.dltk.com) it has small umbrellas on it.
Then I got the idea from http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/search/label/Umbrella to add raindrops and an umbrella.

Then I found a picture of Little Critter and rain clothes we could dress him up in. (I forgot the link).
We had a fun time putting it all together. Hailey likes dressing up dolls and is so proud of herself when she talks about where the item goes. She glued it by herself and knew that the umbrella goes on the hand.
Then I found a picture of Little Critter and rain clothes we could dress him up in. (I forgot the link).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment