I had Hailey point out which color she wanted on the lion mask. During this Hailey started singing to her paper, rocking it, and telling it to go night-night. It was cute but very random.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
L is for Lions
To start on our lion adventure, we read "The Show-and-Tell Lion" by Barbara Abercrombie. It's about a little boy who made up a story about owning a lion for show and tell day. When it came time to tell the truth, he showed the class the book he wrote about this lion. It's a cute book about using your imagination and telling the truth.
Then we made a lion mask. Last night, I cut up the brown, yellow, and orange paper. I also had the paper plate's middle cut out and ears and a handle attached. I thought that would be too difficult for Hailey.
I had Hailey point out which color she wanted on the lion mask. During this Hailey started singing to her paper, rocking it, and telling it to go night-night. It was cute but very random.
I curled the ends with a pencil and Hailey liked playing with it.
I had Hailey point out which color she wanted on the lion mask. During this Hailey started singing to her paper, rocking it, and telling it to go night-night. It was cute but very random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment