This lesson had a neat activity. We talked about living in heaven as spirit children. Then we came to earth to a family. We talked about the things we need to do and learn on earth and then we die and our spirits go back to heaven. Since Hailey's favorite miracle is Jesus being resurrected we talked about our bodies joining our spirits again and being resurrected also.
So in our activity, we have a picture of heaven and of our home. We have a little doll cut out to represent our body and then I cut out another doll out of wax paper for our spirits.

The wax doll is cut in a way that it came slide over the paper doll to show our spirits in our body.


I told Robert he needed to color first before I cut his out. So he grabbed a crayon
scribbled quickly over the page and in two seconds told me he was all done and ready for it to be cut out.

Hailey wanted both the girl and the boy doll cut out so the boy doll could be her dad.
1 comment:
I LOVE this idea! I'm going to do this for family night. We've tried to explain with the glove thing, but I don't think that really makes sense to the kids this young. Thank you for sharing this.
Post a Comment