Thursday, September 16, 2010

Morning Devotional: Heavenly Father's Plan for Us L3a

I got "Singing Fun 2009" which has the song "I lived in heaven". I copied, colored, and cut it out. We have been using the song a lot for these devotionals and for Family Home Evening. This song went perfectly with today's lesson. The kids know the first verse very well.

To reiterate where we came from, the art activity was making a picture of ourselves.
Here is Roberts.
This is mine.
Hailey wanted to make a nice monster instead of herself.
This morning was a little crazy because Robert wanted to fed Hannah cereal. She got cereal all over herself and the tray. Then since I left one of the craft drawers open, she was able to get some markers and crayons (in the picture she is chewing on a crayon). That also spread the cereal mess to a whole new level.

No comments: