Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Getting Started

As Nathan heads off to school for the start of the fall semester, I decided to start up Hailey School again. Robert naps from 12-3 and Hailey does quiet time for the first hour in her room. She has a timer which has help her a lot. So we have from 1-3 to do Hailey School.

I received some Joy School material from my mother-in-law a while ago, so I was going to try to do that. However, going through the notebooks I got, I was very confused. At the last minute, I decided that it was worth the money to get new material from Values Parenting. It's a two year program that I'm going to do in one year. It is designed to only be twice a week but I want to do it four times a week. Also it is supposed to be do with other children, so Luc will be joining us since I'm watching him during that time.

In addition to Joy School, Hailey will be doing a preschool with Audrey on Mondays and Wednesdays for an hour. We are switching off who house preschool is at and when it's not at my house, I don't have to stay so Robert and I will have alone time.

Hailey is going to be pretty busy this year which is great. Once a week she will also go to tumbling for 2-3 year olds. Hailey is a very social kid and loves being with other kids. I'm glad we are able to give her this opportunity.

No comments: